ImagRefridge

ImagRefridge

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Flailing Arms Theory

Most people seem to assume that I am uncoordinated. But as a musician and artist I disagree wholeheartedly! I have an extraordinary level of coordination, I just have to prove it...

You see, the thing that makes people make this assumption is the fact that I am always knocking things over. I spill drinks over me every day, drop sandwiches off plates and knock things off the shelves wherever I go. This has significant disadvantages in stores and supermarkets. I am in constant dread of the policy "you break it you buy it".


However I do not blame this phemomenom on being uncoordinated. I am too good at pogo sticking to be uncoordinated.



Instead I have a theory! The flailing arms theory! I must walk around with my arms waving around constantly like an idiot. I can only hope it doesn't look to crazy. I'm studying to be a scientist, no one will take me seriously if it seems like I have no control over my limbs...
I have this idea that maybe my parents aren't telling me something. Maybe my mother once ran off with one of those inflatable tube men and got knocked up...



That would at least explain why I knock things over...

No comments:

Post a Comment